Act as commissioning lead of projects with low to medium complexity. Ensure completion of all commissioning activities efficiently and cost-effectively, in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Contribute to planning and implementation of commissioning activities; Support and coordinate the installation activities with the Installation Supervisor / Site Manager; Implement commissioning design changes and provides mark-ups for as built project documentation; Support continuous improvement of project process/product/system design;
- Assist in creating proposals for engineering projects (provision of bills of materials and estimated engineering hours, etc;
- Support Contract Managers in issuing claims (new scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications etc); Create work plans and cost estimates for work in one's area of responsibility;
- Conduct risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning phase to ensure implementation of commissioning plan, identify and report potential risks related to contract/quality/program/cost and recommends resolutions to management; Initiate and monitor risk mitigation plan in one's area of responsibility and ensure stakeholders are updated on associated technical
- risks; Conduct Safety Observation tour regularly to report and mitigate potential HSE hazards;
- Coordinate site activities focused on finalizing customer acceptance Certification; Identify and recommend new effective solutions to meet business and customer needs; Provide relevant information pertaining to commissioning assignments and meetings with customer;
- Manage external organizations to ensure availability of commissioning equipment, systems or services; Provide relevant information pertaining to commissioning assignments and meetings with contractors/colleagues; Give feedbacks to the organization to apply lessons learned process;
- Use standard processes to ensure all commissioning activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements; Apply and improve processes and tools in one's technical area to ensure effective project delivery.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrotechnical Engineering or Technical Diploma;
- Experience of 2-5 years with control and protection systems is nice to have;
- Good Knowledge of English (B1/B2);
- Experience with test devices (Omicron, Isa) is nice to have;
- Ability to work in team and problem solving;
- Availability to travel between Italy and Europe (90%).