Hitachi Energy Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk.
Lead all on-site activities of a project to assure cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements during the start-up, construction and/or erection, commissioning, maintenance phases. Sell solutions and service to customer with high volume at high profitability with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out prospects.
- Site planning - Plans project on-site activities with Project Manager including necessary local resources, equipment and milestones. Coordinates agreement between customer and external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy.
- Site coordination and monitoring - Responsible, from receiving the assigned site area from the customer or Project Manager to handing over to the end customer on completion day, for coordinating all on-site activities to ensure the successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Stakeholder relations - Serves as a project representative by building and maintaining effective relationships with customers as well as other local organizations such as authorities, banks, and suppliers to ensure their active support of field activities.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE) and project security - Ensures detailed and up-to-date construction Health & Safety (H&S) plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the HAPG H&S plan. Ensures all on-site resources are properly trained on company health, safety and environment policy and proactively promotes health and safety considerations to project partners throughout the project. Empowered to suspend any activities on site (be it by ABB personnel or by subcontractors) in case of OHS violation and, if a situation arises, takes the necessary steps to ensure that HAPG employees and other persons who may be present are not put at risk.
- Material handling - Ensures correct handling, storage and installation of HAPG-delivered equipment, coordinating on-site storage as well as shipment logistics to secure timely site delivery of equipment and material.
- Sub-contractors - Manages the sub-contractors on site hired by HAPG to ensure necessary quality and progress achieved to meet delivery date and agreed standards.
- Site cost management - Controls project cost for the project site work, monitors actual spend against forecasts, and estimates final cost for the same. Manages the petty cash and has delegated authority for local purchasing within agreed limits.
- Documentation - Ensures all documentation is modified and updated as necessary, the document handling system is maintained, and latest revisions are used for the construction work on site.
- People leadership and development - Ensures (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect reports within HR policies. Coordinates local accommodation, site facilities, office equipment, petty cash, etc.
- Living Hitachi energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Vocational/ITE/Diploma training in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with a focus on Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Prefer 5 years in Service Experience Power sectors. Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing of insert specific product and industry/sector. Fresh graduates is welcome to apply.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills. Good understanding of the Transmission regulations and current H&S legislation.
- Able to work in team and good interpersonal skills. Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.