Hitachi Energy IT have initiated an IT Transformation program for the set up and migration to a new “stand alone” global IT environment.
To grow Connectivity Team, we are looking for Service Owner who will take care of DDI Service (maintenance, develop, modify) in collaboration with business, internal & external stakeholders.
- Defines the technical DDI (DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management) solution and monitor delivering all tech requirement due to solution surroundings (application, system integration).
- Decide the standard of technologies due to tech requirements.
- Supports validation and prioritization of incoming business demand in collaboration with the relevant Service Owner and/or Enterprise Architect.
- Review and sign off the functional and technical use case specifications. Keeps knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging DDI technology and DDI industry practices (specifically in Networking area), bringing learning into Hitachi Energy; all within in the scope of the relevant DDI solutions.
- Develop and deploy the best feasible and most cost-efficient Connectivity solutions and services for the business.
- Advisory expert function for creation & modification solutions.
- Consults the users to identify and learn about current procedures and to clarify further requirements. Supports the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of all DDI processes related to the area of responsibility, including automation.
- Commits and contributes to common result-oriented collaboration with the various business processes DDI architectural domains as well as the various enterprise technology DDI architecture domains.
- Support Problem, Change and Incident Management area.
- Collaboration with the Enterprise Architects to ensure that DDI solutions and services related standards are considered accordingly.
- Collaboration with the Information Security to ensure that DDI solutions and services related standard- s are compliant accordingly.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering/ information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years of overall hands-on experience in Networking.
- Proven track record of technical background in Network design, development and implementation, including Infoblox and CloudFlare specific knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Industry recognizable certificates in Network technologies is a must (Infoblox, Cisco, CloudFlare).
- Programming, automation and API experience (Python, Go, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, CI/CD with Azure Gitlab, Shell scripting).
- Service Now integration experience.
- Proven experience in cooperation with internal/ external stakeholders and service/vendor management Deep analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a dynamic environment, with a holistic approach.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Strong command of English, including excellent writing and presentation skills.