- You will be responsible for the overall work of the Production and Operations Department, overseeing daily work, and reporting to the General Manager.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of various policies of the company by the Operations Department, responsible for compliance and occupational health and safety work in this department.
- You will be responsible for analyzing the department's compatibility with relevant company requirements in terms of human resources, work efficiency, service quality, equipment capabilities, and spatial layout. If there are any differences, propose solutions, and be responsible for implementing and achieving the expected results.
- You will be responsible for developing the overall business process of the Operations Department, ensuring that the responsible business areas operate in a professional manner under different operating modes, ensuring smooth, high-quality, and safe operation.
- You will be responsible for the orderly production and operation activities of the Operations Department in accordance with the company's relevant rules, regulations, design documents, production documents, and quality documents.
- You will be responsible for organizing business related training for department employees, cultivating, and reserving relevant human resources, and conducting performance evaluations.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the relationships between our department and other departments and maintaining business relationships in various activities.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the relationships between our department and other departments, maintaining business relationships in various activities, continuously improving the production process (ongoing operations, employee recommendations, etc.), and controlling operating costs, including personnel, equipment, and space for the venue.
- You will attend monthly management meetings and group meetings related to business.
- You will guide the production and operation activities of each subordinate branch. Having the economic approval authority specified in the approval and authorization authority, such as the approval of procurement applications and purchase orders.
- You will supervise and inspect the work of each subordinate department, preside over monthly group meetings that directly report to subordinates, and discuss the department's work situation over the past month, such as work results, plans, quality, and other business progress and other important matters.
- You will complete other tasks assigned by the General Manager.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
A College degree or above, major in mechanical design, manufacturing, automation, and production management.
At least 5 years of experience in production line management or quality control; Possess the required awareness of quality, safety, and environment.
Familiar with the principles and manufacturing knowledge of high-voltage transformers.
Understand relevant laws and regulations in China, be familiar with quality and safety management, on-site organization and control, and employee training.
Have a certain ability to analyze and solve problems and be able to handle work problems within the scope of this major.
Possess the necessary knowledge of quality, safety, and environment for the position.
Strategic vision for Functional Knowledge/Skill.
Fluent Mandarin and good communication skills.
Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in both Chinese and English.