Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated HSE SENIOR ADVISOR who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
Come and join our team in Madrid - Spain.
Ensure that the Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental risks in the workplaces under his/her responsibilities are identified, monitored and managed at the purpose to maintain a work environment compliant with HSE local legislation and to the Sustainability Criteria on his/her specific area of responsibility.
- Establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve the HSE Management System implemented on the Project in compliance with International Standards, IMS and Local Procedures;
- Ensure the implementation of the ASTS activities in compliance with HSE Policies, HSE Legislative requirements , HSE Customer Requirements and the HSE Management System of the project and HSE Management System of ASTS (IMS);
- Ensure the implementation of the HSE hazard identification, risk assessment and determination of necessary controls measures;
- Ensure the implementation of HSE Compliance Legislative Audit in relation to the annual schedule;
- Develop the HSE Programs for the achieving of the planned HSE Objectives and Targets;
- Ensure the availability and manage the Local project HSE resources appointed;
- Ensure HSE Local Communication, Participation and Consultation;
- Ensure the identification of the HSE training needs and the implementation of the necessary HSE training program in cooperation with HR Department;
- Ensure that suppliers and subcontractors engaged on Project are operating in accordance with IMS supplier requirements;
- Ensure the identification of emergency situation and the management procedure for response;
- Ensure the monitoring, reporting and communication of the HSE performance and provide recommendations and solutions in case of negative trends;
- Ensure that all HSE accidents and incidents are reported, investigated and analyzed at the purpose to learn from incidents;
- Ensure that nonconformities are identified and corrective/preventive actions are taken into account to mitigate it and avoid the recurrence;
- Cooperate to the implementation of the annual HSE Audit schedule and ensure the implementation of the HSE Audits;
- Ensure that working areas are inspected on regular base in compliance with local legislation and HSE Management System;
- Participate to the annual management review meetings.
- Effective management and coordination on business activities for the HSE aspects
- HSE risks evaluating and management;
- Delivery of project or site HSE documents in time and quality
- Effective Auditing process
Skills & Knowledge
- University Degree: Master Degree in OSH.
- 5/10 Years of Business experience/Years of project experiences
- Project management
- Organization techniques and process mng Knowledge
- Cost estimating techniques knowledge and Budgeting knowledge
- Health &Safety, Environamental technical knowledge
- Applicable Standards and Certification knowledge (ISO45001,14001, SA8000….)
- Auditing Standards (ISO 19011) and techniques
- Ability to travel internally and internationally
Spanish Project on going
- Spanish subsidiary (Madrid)
- HLS Maintenance Madrid-Lleida (Signaling)
- Works new Railway line HLS / LC - León-La Robla-Pola de Lena (Signaling, Telecomunications, buildings)
- Maintenance of trains S9000 - Metro de Madrid
- Maintenance of HS trains ETR1000 - ILSA-Iryo
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.