Job ID: R0017301
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Astemo
Company Name: HITACHI ASTEMO EUROPE GMBH
Profession (Job Category): Administration & Facilities
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Part time
Ready to contribute to the future of automotive industry?
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Own the Future, become a part of the team and join our Headquarters in Schwaig-Oberding (near Munich Airport) as:
Working Student – Sales Electromobility (m/f/d)
As a working student, you will participate in and facilitate the xEV Sales-Team work.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
- Support the sales team for electromobility components in all phases of acquisition and participate in daily operations (e.g. participation in project meetings, preparation of presentation and reporting for internal and external purposes)
- Preparation of internal reporting documents
- Organization of meetings and appointment preparation and follow-ups
- Delivery / Stock Adjustment Management
Location: Schwaig, Germany
- Degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration or comparable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
About Hitachi Astemo xEV Business Unit
Our xEV Business Unit is part of our Powertrain & Safety System division and focusing on developing components for our clients in the electrical car market in Japan, Europe, China and America. Our goal is to develop innovative solutions for this current and future strong xEV market.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values – we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sounds Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers