Project Engineering Engineer
Job ID: R0022511
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: ABB JIANGSU JINGKE INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will work on Project engineering design, BOM configuration, product design optimization and cost reduction for High Voltage Instrument Transformer.
- Order related drawing design, technical documentations preparation and management. Technical communication and parameters confirmation with customer.
- You will be ensuring the results are delivered on time and on quality.
- Provide technical support to sales, including product promotion, market development, check of technical parameters in bidding, material cost estimation, and etc.
- Support RCA on quality issues.
- Timely complete the tasks assigned by leader.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree or above in electrical design, mechanical design, Automation, or relevant field
- More or equal od 1-year experiences in project engineering design or R&D
- Basic daily oral, reading and written ability for English.
- Skilled in CAD, Creo and MS office standard package (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good communication skill and teamwork spirit. Careful, rigorous, patience in work. Willing to accept challenges and strong ability to work under pressure.