Job ID: R0019672
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY LTD
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
The Global Engineering Platform Manager will:
· Lead software development projects execution, responsible for project execution
· Engage with business and technology stakeholders to identify product enhancement opportunities and implications.
· Develops and maintains a deep understanding of “voice of the customer,” "voice of the business," and industry/competitor trends.
· Provide perspective on portfolio / value stream vision and roadmap.
· Articulate the product vision, roadmap, and voice of customer.
· Coordinate with Technology and Product development function to agree on R&D inputs.
· Coordinate with IS function regarding corporate application environment and systems integration.
· Manage the team's product backlog, breaking down features into stories, defining acceptance criteria, and prioritizing to maximize business value.
· Drive business readiness and change management activities.
· Monitor and share execution progress.
· Analyze delivery metrics to identify key trends and opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Define and execute Quality Assurance strategy.
· Manage organization budget and actual costs.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience in the energy sector
- Familiar with our Coding language: Microsoft .NET (is not a must, but recommendable)
- Candidates should be familiar with software engineering process holistically, not only coding but also requirements management, quality assurance etc.
- Excellent communication skills, we are looking for a team player with strong management skills and technical aptitude.
- Open to new technologies
- Fluent in english
- Available to travel up to 50%