Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Description du poste
We are growing our Consulting Services team
and looking for Data & Analytics Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices.
- Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required timeframes.
- Where required liaise with client-side resources to resolve issues.
- Mentoring and guidance to the assigned Technical resources as required
- Regular participation in project meetings
- Produce data analytics solutions to support the effective operational decision making.
- Recommend approaches or tools to increase the effectiveness of this role.
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Experience in business intelligence and data analytics tools and concepts including Data warehousing, data engineering, report, and dashboard creation.
- Experience in developing effective data visualisation and data storytelling.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft data and Analytics tools, with specific and advanced knowledge of:
- Power BI, Power Query & DAX
- SQL Server & Azure SQL DB & tSQL
- Data Factory/ Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities on tight deadlines.
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us. Informations supplémentairesWe offer you
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options
- Freedom for independent work and creativity
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.