Company DescriptionCompany Overview
Hitachi Solutions is a global solutions integrator passionate about designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions to help our clients innovative across their entire business. Our firm develops the business services and technology powering some of the products you use every day - and is closely aligned with Microsoft and other leaders in the cloud computing space.
What sets Hitachi Solutions apart is both our industry focus, and the intellectual property that we bring to our customers. Recognized for our achievements year after year, we strive to be the trusted advisor of large and medium sized enterprises alike - helping them move fast to achieve strategic business initiatives with distinguished engineering, hard work, and compassion. With over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, in our 18 years of focus our company has seen explosive growth and high customer satisfaction. This has allowed us to offer exceptionally compelling salaries, 401k match, family leave, and health benefits. And no - we will not make you come into an office or ask for an inflexible work schedule.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companiesJob Description
As a Hitachi Solutions Product Manager, you are responsible for identifying and tracking business value throughout all phases of the project life cycle as we implement solutions for our clients. You lead envisioning workshops to help your clients identify and prioritize strategic opportunities. You partner with client and other Hitachi Solutions team members to craft a product vision, strategy, and roadmap utilizing Microsoft solutions that drive the fastest path to tangible business value. As a champion for the end user, you lead dedicated implementation teams, assisting in discovery and research, validating business assumptions, prioritizing user stories, and setting the overall solution delivery direction. You convey a clear and compelling narrative for delivering customer value. You demonstrate complete ownership, unmitigated curiosity, a strong desire for continuous improvement. You are obsessed with delivering maximum value to your clients and empower and lead others to fully realize positive user and business outcomes.
- 3+ years delivering software solutions in an agile SaaS environment as a Product Manager, preferably in Enterprise Software space
- Ability to facilitate and lead collaborative discovery workshops such as OGSM, Microsoft Catalyst, Design Thinking, and Design Sprints.
- Clear understanding of Microsoft's suite of solution capabilities and the value they provide to clients: Dynamics, Azure Services, Data and Analytics, and Power Platform.
- Ability to frame and assess complex business challenges, then break them down into actionable steps, plans, and roadmaps.
- Experience leading agile project teams, driving strategic consensus for product decisions, and fostering collaboration across potentially conflicting business interests.
- Experience creating, refining, and owning product backlogs in Azure DevOps, JIRA, or similar applications.
- Superior attention to detail with strong written and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to tell stories using data that synthesize complex technical concepts into non-technical language for client stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability develop and cultivate strong individual relationships with client executives and a variety of project team members.
- Experience working remotely with distributed internal and customer teams in a highly collaborative manor using tools like Microsoft Teams and Mural.
- Humble, hungry, with strong emotional intelligence
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.QualificationsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.