Regional Brand Manager MEA and RoW
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0022324
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SPAIN, S.A.U.
Profession (Job Category): Communications & Corporate Affairs
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for the development and execution of the global brand strategy in the MEA region.
- Responsible for the enhancement of global brand guidelines and visual identity system and ensures consistency of brand execution across MEA markets.
- Ensure comprehensive execution of creative and messaging strategies to drive effectiveness and consistency across all business unit marketing channels inclusive of digital.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports brand program results to ensure strategies and tactics are working and to optimize business outcomes.
- Partner with creative agencies to support brand strategy through creative integrated marketing and communications plans and other brand asset development.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, best practice sharing, competitive benchmarking and expertise on our evolving landscape.
- Supports projects as a brand advocate and ambassador with a mastery of our brand principles, mission and communication goals.
- Proactively partner with the Hitachi MEA branding teams to learn about new updates, guidelines, and best practices for brand evolution in the region.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- More than 8 years of brand management and marketing experience in roles with advancing responsibility.
- Graphic design experience with knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Self-starter with the ability to see a project from concept to launch with little supervision.
- Digitally savvy.
- Must have a creative eye and disciplined regard for aesthetic.
- Strong communications aptitude, including strategic direction setting, campaign conceptualization, execution and measurement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Must possess strong formal and informal leadership skills, the ability to effectively manage conflict and problem solve in a highly collaborative environment.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Passionate about delivering brand growth and driving the company’s mission