Hitachi Energy IT have initiated an IT Transformation program for the set up and migration to a new “stand alone” global IT environment. We are looking for a talented IT individual to be part of building and operating a new IT function equipped to meet our future needs. As a Cloud Solution Architect for PaaS Services your role will be to design and develop stable, reliable and cost-efficient Cloud based IT Hosting Products.
- Creating and implementing organizational design of Cloud-based hosted services
- Designing infrastructure building blocks meeting application requirements
- Participating n in technology implementation road map creation
- Supporting Transitional Service Agreement Exit activities.
- Designing Cloud based IaaS building blocks and defining products based on application requirements; acting as single point of contact for the business and application teams to design tailored solutions and identify improvement potential.
- Ensuring security and compliance standards are taken into consideration into the design decisions.
- Continuously improving the product in terms of delivery speed, stability and reliability.
- Driving automation and modern service delivery principles like DevOps and Reliability Engineering in coordination with chosen hosting supplier.
- Ensuring solutions are fit for meeting the availability and performance targets.
- Driving innovation through initializing and executing PoC`s for new Cloud technologies to enable these services.
- More than 5 years of experience in IT service delivery, working as Architect or Subject Matter Expert with Azure and MS Windows or/and Linux platform and complementary systems.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert or Azure Security Engineer Associate certifications would be an asset.
- Experience in design and engineering highly available and resilient infrastructure solutions utilizing Azure Cloud services.
- Experience in design and engineering Cloud with focus on PaaS services.
- Experience in migration or refactoring application to PaaS services based architecture.
- Good understanding of Azure Cloud architecture and PaaS services concept and practical implementations.
- Good understanding of network components and common configurations.
- Experience in integration between On-Premises technologies with Cloud-based solutions would be an asset.