Hitachi Energy IT have initiated an IT Transformation program for the set up and migration to a new “stand alone” global IT environment.
We are looking for a talented IT Leader to manage IT infrastructure team.
- Create and implement organizational Design to Cloud based services.
- Create and design infrastructure building blocks meeting application requirements.
- Define technology implementation road map and supplier delivery and TnT plan.
- Support TSA Exit activities.
- Design Cloud based IaaS building blocks and defined Products based on application requirements, act as single point of contact for the business and application teams to design tailored solutions and identify improvement potential.
- Ensure security and compliance standards are taken into consideration into the design decisions.
- Continuously improve the product in terms of delivery speed, stability and reliability.
- Drive automation and modern service delivery principles like DevOps and Reliability Engineering in coordination with chosen hosting supplier.
- Lead a global team of architects designing the tailored cloud solutions for Hitachi Energy applications fostering cloud first approach.
- Ensure solutions are fit for meeting the availability and performance targets.
- Driving innovation through initializing and executing PoC`s for new Cloud technologies to enable these services within Hitachi Energy.
- A technical degree in Computer Science or Math or equivalent work experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in Cloud service delivery, working as Architect or Subject Matter Expert with MS Windows and Linux platform and complementary systems.
- Team leading experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams
- Experience in complex stakeholder scenarios, cross-functional problem solving and good understanding of IT procedures and policies
- Experience in design and engineering highly available and resilient infrastructure solutions utilizing cloud native services.
- Assets for candidate: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert/ Azure Security Engineer Associate/ good knowledge of Azure Cloud services and integration methods/possibilities