Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results. 2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014. Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Job Description
- 4-6 years of experience in IT industry and 4+ years of experience in data engineering tools and technologies.
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and/or Azure/AWS Databricks
- Integrating the end-to-end data pipeline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is always maintained
- Strong knowledge of Data Management principles
- Good Experience in SQL or any native SQL like query languages.
- Experience in ETL / data warehouse transformation processes
- Direct experience of building data pipelines using Apache Spark (preferably Databricks).
- Good to have experience in writing code in python.
- Good to have experience in Power BI.
- Working with other members of the project team to support delivery of additional project components.
- Evaluating the performance and applicability of multiple tools against customer requirements.
- Working within an Agile delivery / DevOps methodology to deliver proof of concept and production implementation in iterative sprints.
- Able to Work Independently
Good oral and written communication skillQualificationsAdditional Information
Work Location - Bangalore
Work Mode - Hybrid
Client - SONYBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.