Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionThe Benefits:
Annual Performance Review, Annual Training, Learning portal access to unlimited online training courses, Milestone celebrations, Gifts on special occasions, Flexible benefit plan, Weekly lunch reimbursement, Life insurance, Employee assistance program on mental health, Wellness and recreation benefit, Paid holiday and sick leave credits, Annual Team Outing, Quarterly Team Building Activities, Regular Face-to-face and virtual engagement activities, Rewards and recognitionJob Overview
As a Functional Consultant, you will be involved in the full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365Job Responsibilities
- Work as Functional Consultant on the assigned engagement
- Advise customer organization on solution usage and help minimize gaps between standard product customer's business processes with creative configuration
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations modules
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required
- Prepare User Manuals and deliver training to end users
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Actual office address is in Tampines, SingaporeQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Experience in configuring General Ledger, Bank Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Management Reporter
- A plus is experience in Expense Management, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Supply Chain
- A plus is knowledge on Localization Requirements / Financial Policies and Procedures
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.