Job ID: R0023373
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SERVICES SP. Z O.O.
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Energy is looking for Full Stack Developer for its Kraków, Poland location.
Hitachi Energy provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise. Our solutions help the world’s most asset-intensive industries such as energy, utilities, and mining to solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Hitachi Energy, it is the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why, we are always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
In this role, you will report to Software Development Manager in Kraków and work in our Global Lumada Core Team to support the Enterprise Software (ES) product group that delivers the Lumada portfolio.
· Achieve business goals through designing and developing code in the .NET technologies.
· Assure high code quality through unit tests and adherence to software development best practices like Clean Code, SOLID, and code reviews.
· Improve technical skills and knowledge of the project's business domain.
· Be a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal)
· At least 3 years of professional experience in software development.
· Experience with the .NET technology stack: C#, REST Web Services, .Net Core, and Entity Framework.
· Good knowledge of the Unit and Integration testing technics and frameworks.
· Good knowledge of React hooks, Redux, styled components, and material UI.
· Good understanding of the microservices architecture and related topics (for example, message queues, Kubernetes, and Docker).
· Knowledge of DDD, Event Sourcing, Go, or Python is a plus.
· Effective team player with excellent communication skills who is eager to learn new things.
· Good spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
· Experience in Azure DevOps, Jira, and Helm.