Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Solution partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy company working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
Hitachi Solutions Europe has several opportunities based in Portugal. With the opportunity to work around Europe, this an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that believes in investing in people for the future.Job Description
We are growing our Consulting Services team and looking for Data & Analytics Consultants to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.The main areas of responsibility are:
• Ensure that all technical work is produced whilst adhering to internal standards and best practices
• Ensure that any work assigned is on track and delivered within required timeframes
• Where required liaise with client-side resources, for example to resolve issues.
• Regular participation in project meetings
• Produce data analytics solutions to support the effective operational decision makingQualifications
• Candidates between 1 and 3 years of professional experience
• Relevant degree would be desirable in Data Science, Analytics, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Experience in client facing activities
• Strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
• Knowledge of Azure Data Platform and/or SQL Server
• Knowledge of programming languages e.g. T-SQL, Python, DAX/M, C#, R (Desirable)
• Good organisational skills
• A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently
• Availability to travel on client site, including abroad
• A demonstrable passion for data, analytics & technology
• French or German speaking (Desirable)Additional InformationWhat to expect, your benefits:
• Career development (we assign you a personal Career Development Mentor (CDM) to support and guide you during your journey with us
• Flexible and friendly work environment (hybrid work model, work-life balance)
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• 25 annual leave days
• Mobile phone and public transport allowances
• Be part of one of the best IT consultancy companies in the worldBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.