Meet our Team
Following significant investment and growth in our partner (indirect) sales channel we are looking to add to our CSP (Cloud Service Provider) go to market team here in EMEA. We have a strong established CSP base but are looking to further grow this, whilst maximizing the opportunity we have with our existing partners. As we enter Q2 in FY23 we have a strong pipeline for execution but a huge opportunity to grow across the EMEA region. What you'll be doing
The Senior Solutions Architect (Cloud Service Providers) is an experienced solution seller, who understands both on prem, private and public cloud. At Hitachi they play a key role in the customer solution architecting process, providing in depth technical expertise.
They have a multi faceted role; helping sales to recruit and enable new CSP's, whilst supporting the sales cycles with our existing partners, working closely with them and their customers. They are also pivotal in further developing the "Solutions Catalogue" in EMEA. This role involves building scalable architectures and blueprints that integrate with the CSP framework and expands the range of services that can be offered by virtue of adopting Hitachi's Technology. Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing technical sales support for all CSPs in EMEA.
• Gaining a detailed understanding of customer business issues, analyzing and proposing solutions
• Collaborates with the CSP(s) on development of a growth roadmap(s) and create differentiated solution plays using Hitachi's technology.
• Tracking the private/hybrid and public cloud offerings and solutions from various providers. Uses that understanding of the industry trends to build a business case for Hitachi Vantara solutions.
• Actively supports company change & enablement programs, collaborating with internal teams and acting as a role model for solution selling.
• Create compelling value propositions for CSP Solutions built using Hitachi products and services as an alternative to Public Cloud offerings Qualifications and Skills
• Extensive experience in a Consulting Presales role in the Storage Industry or in a High-Value Solutions Infrastructure company.
• Breadth and depth across infrastructure technologies including; Virtualization/VMware, Business Continuity, Data Protection, SAN/NAS, Cloud
• Knowledgeable in VMWare Cloud Director is essential, with also ESX, vSAN, NSX, vRealize desired.
• Enterprise applications knowledge like ERP, CRM, etc. would be a plus.
• Should have a good understanding of various Public Cloud offerings and private cloud consumption models offered by infrastructure players.
• Knowledge of ITIL practices is important.
• Product development or engineering processes to design and implement integration with Cloud Management platforms and processes.
• Track record of success in Business Technology related sales.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education is preferred
• Articulate communication - Possessing strong verbal and written English (and native Dutch or German) communication skills.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge