As an Electrician, you will be able to understand schematics, wire panels & troubleshoot as necessary. Your experience will include electrical work within construction, residential, commercial or manufacturing industries. You’ll work alongside a cross-functional project team to design, build, program, and deploy custom automated equipment and solutions for every application, process, and industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Assembly of the equipment according to approved design and customer specifications.
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Assist with the execution of ISO/Quality Standards.
- Communicate with the project team on open issues and progress during the build process.
- Assist with the successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and safely: Troubleshoot wiring and circuits; Wire according to NEC; Read and understand schematics
Note: This list is not inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 2+ years electrical experience preferred
- Experience can include electrical work within construction, residential, commercial or manufacturing industries
- Related vocational education or Journeyman’s card preferred
Skills You’ll Have:
- Basic computer skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Schematic interpretation; Panel building; Machine wiring; Troubleshooting
- Proven mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.
- Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to maintain a steady pace while bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, and climbing onto and beneath machines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required
- Travel at least 20% of the time may be required. This may include domestic and international travel depending on the project.
- Ability to obtain a Hi-Lo (Fork Lift), Aerial Platform and Overhead Crane license, along with Lock Out Tag Out training, while employed at JR
- Ability to provide own hand tools and toolbox suitable for the job (a list of those recommended will be provided).