Company DescriptionCompany Overview
Hitachi Solutions is a global solutions integrator passionate about designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions to help our clients innovative across their entire business. Our firm develops the business services and technology powering some of the products you use every day - and is closely aligned with Microsoft and other leaders in the cloud computing space.
What sets Hitachi Solutions apart is both our industry focus, and the intellectual property that we bring to our customers. Recognized for our achievements year after year, we strive to be the trusted advisor of large and medium sized enterprises alike - helping them move fast to achieve strategic business initiatives with distinguished engineering, hard work, and compassion. With over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, in our 18 years of focus our company has seen explosive growth and high customer satisfaction. This has allowed us to offer exceptionally compelling salaries, 401k match, family leave, and health benefits. And no - we will not make you come into an office or ask for an inflexible work schedule.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companiesJob Description
The Product Designer is an integral part of the User Experience practice and works directly with the customer and our development teams. They are at the forefront of our engagements and are critical to our project understanding and execution. They should be a creative thinker and problem solver who can utilize diverse methods of communication to frame problems and provide innovative design solutions. They can identify users' needs while considering key business objectives. Additionally, they are responsible for contributing to our UI design system, Bento. This position requires commitment to detail, a dedication to continuous improvement, experimentation, and the ability to utilize business and user data to tell a compelling story through their design.Who you are:
- Skilled UX designer experienced in both B2B and B2C applications.
- Passionate about all facets of user experience, UX strategy, product design, and user research.
- Dedicated to designing and delivering the best solutions while providing exceptional customer experience.
- Enjoys staying current by applying new technologies and best practices.
- Adept at working collaboratively.
- Willingness to say, "I don't know" and the determination to seek an answer.
- Able to deliver with high quality
- Excited to work with cutting-edge technology.
- A passion for helping our customers solve real business problems.
- Articulates the value of user experience to our clients.
- Creates holistic design solutions that address business challenges and unmet user needs by considering the end-to-end customer experience.
- Is a contributor to workshops such as design sprints, problem framing, strategy, growth and more.
- Practices all phases of design thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.
- Can utilize a wide array of user research techniques to collect and analyze user feedback.
- Leverages research insights to make recommendations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Skilled at articulating their ideas through design to generate high-quality, qualitative feedback.
- Expertise in creating user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, design assets, and other UX deliverables.
- Defines UX and UI requirements to execute a consistent experience across touchpoints.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in UX and expert in one of the following disciplines: Information Architecture, Product Design, or Research.
- Advanced knowledge in Figma(preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail within design production.
- Understanding and practice with responsive web development techniques.
- Familiar with Atomic design and research principles.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and how to apply them.
- Self-starter; can contribute to projects with an undefined direction.
- Experience working in and with Agile Scrum teams. Understands other Agile methodologies such as Lean and Lean UX principles.
- Strong communicator possessing presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering leads and product leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred. Master's degree a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.