Quality Engineer / Quality Specialist
Job ID: R0017309
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- Supplier Quality Management work includes: Identifying, coaching, and managing suppliers according to organization quality standards and policies.
- Providing advice and training on quality protocols and conducting audits to ensure compliance with organization and applicable government standards.
- Negotiating service level agreements, performance/quality metrics and ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Resolving supplier problems related to quality, performance, and service level.
- Identifying and certifying alternative suppliers to mitigate supply disruption risks
- An Entry Professional (P1) applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- May require the following proficiency: Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Electrical and Electronics manufacturing industry background (Product knowledge on Control & Relay Panels, PLCC and FOTE panels, IT equipment is an added advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Power Systems & Protection
- Conceptual knowledge of Lean Six sigma
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA and control plans.
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques viz. 8D, 4Q etc.
- Good level of analytical and reporting skills.
- Use of MS office, MS word and Power point.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawing and quality requirements.
- Familiar with ERP/SAP systems.
- Quality management certification (ISO 9001:2015)