We are seeking for an individual that has a deep understanding and experience to provide Analytical solutions within Group Finance function. The successful candidate will help us establish organization with value network thinking while preventing data-silo thinking. He/she will report to IT Service Manager or IT Domain Lead and will work closely with business stakeholders and service providers.
- Work with business to collect, elicit and document the reporting and analytical requirements and maintain the requirements with Agile framework.
- Work closely with technical team to ensure that they have a clear understanding of requirements, data sources and data flows.
- Support Project Management / Service Management within project delivery
- Support development team during development / deployment process.
- Perform testing for data models and reports.
- Actively work on building test scenario of data models and reports for UAT.
- Participate in UAT, supporting business users and resolving discrepancies in data.
- Ensure core Finance data objects (Data Models and their attributes, KPIs, User Access matrix and process) are defined, validated and controlled.
- Support Incident resolution in resolving complex issues.
- Strong ownership and leadership demonstrated with a success track over previous assignments.
- minimum Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or alternatively relevant working experience.
- practical knowledge of application and/or service management concepts and standards preferably confirmed by an industry recognized certification (ITIL).
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Systematic approach and business-oriented mindset combined with good articulation skills.
- Working experience with designing meaningful reports.
- A problem-solving attitude and ability to effectively work and organize work without supervision.
- Team player mindset with high degree of intercultural awareness.
- Self-driven personality.
- Will to continuously develop, upskill and obtain new competencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: present and report activities clearly and effectively; fluent English is a must.