Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Required Skills
- NET and .NET Core, including C#.NET, VB.NET and WinForms) cover the bulk for FLEC, along with MS SQL Server experience.
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience of agile development practices
- A good level of knowledge of the Microsoft technical stack and programming languages, covering:
- .NET and .NET Core, including C#.NET, VB.NET and WinForms
- React or similar JS framework.
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Services
- Web Services
- Desirable - Blazor
- A good level of understanding of MS SQL Server and relational databases
- Including database design, stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- A good level of experience in applying DevOps practices to software development.
- Experience working with XML and data transformation techniques.
- Good communication skills, both with team members and when liaising with business users\product owners
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge