Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionAbout the position
We are looking for a talented individual with a strong background in digital content and web design to join us as a Digital Content Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating an engaging experience on our customer, business, and partner-facing website. Your main tasks will involve publishing, updating, and reporting on captivating digital content using WordPress. Secondary tasks will include iterative improvements to the website's overall design. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of creative and analytical skills, bringing both mindsets to the table to craft compelling digital experiences.
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in designing and implementing visually appealing landing pages on technical topics. With your expertise in digital content management and proficiency in WordPress, you will contribute to delivering high-quality content and exceptional user experiences. If you are passionate about creating captivating digital experiences and thrive in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply!Key accountabilities:
QualificationsWhat we expect from you
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members (writers, designers, subject matter experts, demand generation managers) to publish high quality content
- Creating, editing, and optimizing various web pages using pre-existing components and templates within WordPress
- Creating, testing, editing, and reporting on web experiences (fly-ins, banners, exit overlays) to increase lead generation conversion rates
- Testing and reporting any production issues within the CMS or website
- Ensuring analytics tagging is in place for all content types
- Working towards improving existing web components, and creating new ones according to UX and design best practices
- University or college degree in Marketing, Digital Design, Communications, or related discipline
- 2+ years experience as a digital content publisher, working in a content authoring tool or content management system like Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of CSS an asset
- Familiarity with SEO concepts
- Familiarity with web accessibility and design
- Demonstrated experience in editing and reformatting existing content for digital use (web apps, mobile, etc)
- Experience with Adobe suite and image editing
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.