We are seeking for an experienced Application Manager to join our team. As an Application Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the application lifecycle and strategy, ensuring service design alignment with IT standards, and managing supplier relationships. You will play a crucial role in ensuring high-quality service operation, change management, configuration management, and knowledge management for the application(s) in scope.
- Support the application lifecycle and strategy, including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Ensure service design alignment with IT standards and best practices.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- Monitor and enforce Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with suppliers and vendors.
- Oversee Service Catalogue Management to ensure accurate documentation of services provided.
- Implement and maintain Availability Management processes to ensure high system availability and minimize downtime.
- Ensure the high quality of service operation by effectively managing incidents, events, and problems.
- Lead change management activities, including release, deployment, testing, and validation.
- Manage the configuration of applications and ensure accurate documentation.
- Promote and ensure high-quality knowledge management practices to facilitate efficient troubleshooting and decision-making.
- Monitor and control yearly application costs, ensuring they are in line with the allocated budget.
- Ensure the availability and accuracy of technical documentation for the applications in scope.
- Collaborate with the Cyber Defense Center to provide Vulnerability Management services, identifying and mitigating potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Perform activities required by Internal Controls, particularly in cases where the application is ICOFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting) relevant.
- Maintain close interactions with application owners, fostering strong relationships and effective communication.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the performance, efficiency, and reliability of applications and related processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in dealing with Group level Finance consolidation and reporting tools and processes.
- Understanding and mastering data transformation chain, with ability to ‘look outside’ and identify critical dependencies on inbound and outbound logical connections.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) frameworks and best practices, with focus on Incident and Change management.
- Experience in application lifecycle management, service design and management (incl. configuration, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Catalogue).
- Experience in configuration management and knowledge management.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, collaborating effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues efficiently.
- Possess a growth mindset and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and frameworks.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner. Fluent English is a must.