Agile Coach Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you bring to the team
• Hands-on agile coach and delivery manager. 15+ years IT experience with independent implementation of at least 2 agile transformation projects.
• 3+ years of experience as an Agile scrum master role.
• Responsible for coaching and mentoring tech leads, project/delivery managers, to leverage agile principles and best practices.
• Implement agile (SAFe/Scrum) across small/large projects with multiple scrum teams.
• Experience in implementing SAFe/Scrum for large enterprises.
• Set up new agile teams, provide ongoing agile coaching to improve efficiency, client needs, metrics and productivity.
• Assess agile maturity of teams and improve on an ongoing basis.
• Drive continuous improvement through transparency, customer focus, flow, and collaboration.
• Enhance organizational initiative via Agile methods.
• Experience in service delivery management preferred.
• Experience in app and cloud engineering is preferred.
• Experience in Agile Transformation & Implementation.
• Experience in Project/Delivery Management. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge