You as a Service Engineering Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Managing a team of Service Engineers and Service technicians and contributing to the execution of the service strategy and service growth by focusing on delivering timely, high-quality, cost-effective service offerings, solutions, and projects for customers. Driving service achievements through effective planning and allocation of resources in accordance with standard processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring planning and execution of various Service activities carried out both off and on site. Driving and monitoring service execution with respect to the agreed terms of schedule, quality, cost, margin, and customer satisfaction.
- Allocating, driving, and monitoring work to projects based on order content, delivery time, competencies, and workload. Effectively utilizes available resources through proper planning and scheduling to meet delivery targets (e.g., OTD, response time, ordered service offerings, update of installed based data).
- Ensuring work assignments are accurately classified as warranty or non-warranty status. Ensuring that materials and components to feed Service delivery are provided optimizing cost, stock, and timing.
- Collaborating within local service units and with other service teams to promote the approach towards customers. Builds sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction, and retention together with Sales. Drives consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS)).
- Driving continuous service productivity improvement activities in the assigned service team in collaboration with the operational excellence team. Utilizing efficient tools to streamline Service processes and applications to support the customer. Ensuring the transfer of Service findings to the product or system local units for improvement of their offerings.
- Ensuring compliance with group health, safety, and environmental directives, and ensures instructions and regulations are implemented well within the team (including subcontractors), while monitoring and reporting progress and results. Assessing risks and safety hazards and implements actions to ensure people and equipment safety.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Automation & Communication field with exposure to the end-to-end lifecycle of automation system deliveries.
- Strong customer awareness & communication skills, coupled with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment of technology, scope and service offerings.
- Problem solving & conflict resolution with a sound understanding where escalation is required.
- A team player, dedication and commitment to quality, customer focus and flexibility and professional customer orientation, communication & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.