We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Application Manager to join our team in the HR domain. As an IT Application Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our HR Payroll applications and systems related to HR domain.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the Global Payroll Team who advises and supports from the IT perspective.
- Works as liaison for technical matters with HR Operations responsible for payroll, payroll vendors (technical counterparts) and internal IT
- Understand the system landscape surrounding the payroll systems – including the vendors systems and tools provided as part of managed payroll services.
- Perform various business analyses to support decisions regarding IS solutions; creates/assists the appropriate Business Blueprint.
- Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- Acts as Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Payroll area, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to support issue resolution and to provide support to ongoing operations.
- Collaborates with IS Service Managers and Business Process Specialist to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases.
- Understands the related business processes and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- Supports major incident & critical situation resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience as an IT Application Manager or in a similar role.
- Proven experience of working with HR Payroll applications
- Experience of global Payroll applications/ services or implementation projects is a plus
- Experience of SAP HR Payroll is a plus
- Proven experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills, support the importance of team spirit, collaboration, and customer focus
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills – capable to clearly articulate concepts or problem statements. Able to articulate technical concepts to business audience