Job ID: R0025339
Date Posted: Sep 1, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY USA INC
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Energy is renowned worldwide as a specialist for electrical power transmission and distribution. Our high voltage products group, based in Mount Pleasant PA, is active in the production of dead tank breakers and other high voltage components. We ensure the high reliability of our systems by using state-of-the-art tools and methods.
Do you like working in in a complex environment and enjoy providing support to local and global customers in the high voltage products sector? In this challenging role as Customer Quality Engineer, you will coordinate the analysis of failures and identify improvement potential. You will interact with all levels from senior management to the shop floor and bring the voice of the customer into the organization. Does this spark your interest? If you have experience in quality management, project management, product development or engineering in the high voltage sector, apply today and join our team.
• Lead root cause analysis of failures on High Voltage Products
• Coordinate customer complaints and ensure a fast and sustainable solution to customer issues.
• Prepare and present reports to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop / monitor KPIs for successful business decisions
• Run improvement projects on specific topics
• Provide technical support for and / or coordinate on-site investigations
• Identify improvements and drive the implementation
• Prepare method statements for troubleshooting cases
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or Associates Degree with appropriate experience)
• Knowledge of high voltage products or electrical power systems is desirable
• Background in quality function, engineering, manufacturing, product development, or project management
• Ability / experience communicating and resolving complex customer issues
• Proficiency with multiple computer systems such as MS Office, SAP, SharePoint
• Fluent English skills and any other language are beneficial but not required
• Experience in quality management and / or project management will be considered a plus
• Good communication and cultural sensitivity
• Willingness to travel if needed (max. 10%)
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.