Hefei, Anhui, China
ABB HEFEI TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
Engineering & Science
- Responsible for development of various application rectifier transformer - order and tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of transformer designs in coordination with different factories based on the purchase order requirement, ordering specification in different areas of transformer design and manufacturing
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Participation in internal and external design concept reviews.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Up to 3 years’ experience dedicated working in special transformer design, design and coordinate production for 12p, 18p, 24p rectifier and similar structural products.
- Skilled with ProE/Creo 3D CAD modelling and drawing generating.
- Experience in rectifier transformer design with intermediate yoke mode
- Experience in rectifier transformer design with IP Familiar with Creo advanced programing and model management
- Familiar in 2D Autodesk CAD tool
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Experience in Simulation or software development Skills:
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Willing to be travelling.