Technical Material and Supplier Quality Specialist
Job ID: R0024650
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY CZECH REPUBLIC S.R.O.
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Technical expert of materials and processes for semiconductor products, optimally with experience in supply management and proven leadership skills.
In charge for material and supplier quality for Bipolar product portfolio in Bipolar Semiconductor Technical department, with the following responsibilities:
- Material specifications, including documentation, drawings, certificates, supplier requirements (TDI, HSE, packaging, …)
- Test and analysis specifications for material qualification
- Materials changes (ECR) - proposal, leading and execution, incl. documentation, drawings and BoM updates.
- Material waivers: assessment, documentation, protocols
- Supplier technical and quality requirements.
- Supplier base development plan (aligned with Qualification plan) and including tools and part manufacturing processes.
- Supplier process audits, product audits, 8D reports
- Supplier management agenda at internal audits
- Close collaboration with Quality and SCM to support supplier claims and financial negotiations.
- Technical support of manufacturing unit for continuous improvement initiatives relating bill of material.
- Contributing to the Bipolar portfolio roadmap with respect to new materials for advanced technologies in collaboration with R&D.
- Master’s degree in materials science, engineering, or related field. PhD is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience working with materials in a manufacturing setting, preferable in semiconductor or electronic industry
- Strong understanding of the properties and characteristics of various materials and advanced physical analysis and measurement techniques.
- Working knowledge of CAD software
- Experience in developing and conducting material testing
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 or other quality management standards
- Excellent team skills, proactivity and self-reliance. Decision-making as well as negotiation skills in a complex matrix and culturally diverse organization. Excellent supplier, customer and stakeholder management capability.
- English Proficient user (C1 Advanced).