Lead the execution of small projects with low complexity and ensure that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling targets.
- You should define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- You must ensures that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies, and manages risk, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyzes, and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- You must ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Supports Supply Chain Management in negotiations, claims and project changes.
- You should act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- You must ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, environmental and sustainability policies
- Living Hitachi energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An Engineering Degree or Certificate in Engineering with appropriate experience in High Voltage industry
- 2yr experience in High Voltage or related industry
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel;