Sales Specialist - Transformers
Job ID: R0019165
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for all sales activities in Transformers business including third party sales, internal sales and channels.
- Provides marketing intelligence process including detailed market analysis, understanding market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies.
- Responsible on monthly and/or ad-hoc reports
- Develop product business strategies and sales and marketing plans with sales leader and in partnership with factories ensuring appropriate market coverage.
- Coordinate product marketing launch development plans, supports segment account managers on accreditation process and training programs.
- Provide support on planning and implementation of customer events / trade shows in the country including overall sales support material (brochures, catalogues, price lists, sales guides and customer arguments).
- Participate in the demand budget process, coordinate, and support the factories sales and marketing activities in the country, manage and develop appropriate relationships with customers and the key accounts.
- Initiate and drive the capture team process for key pursuits and manage and coordinate the risk review process.
- Assure quotation and proposals are developed and approved to ensure negotiations can proceed on time
- Track and monitor quotations (projects lists, volume of offers, won-lost analysis, provide feedback of offers to segment account managers.
- Maintain data quality in SalesForce to reflect actual situation in the country.
- Maintain the accuracy of SalesForce data for project pipeline, forecast and competitive feedback, assure local order handling of products/systems and services in accordance with appropriate local and or group systems, processes, and controls.
- Ensure projects / contracts are appropriately managed and payment terms are adhered to in line with the agreed contractual conditions, organize and
- Manage/promote the feedback and collection of customer inputs , report the outcome of the tender in SalesForce with as much information as possible and in a timely fashion.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Open to all degree holders, but E&E Engineering degree would be useful.
- At least 2-4 Years of experience in Power Product.
- Experience in sales and customer service will be helpful.
- Focused and self-motivated marketer, with creative and analytical skills.
- Highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and focus in improving business performance through campaign/workshop execution, reporting and evaluation.
- Flexible and persistent