Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The Role: eCommerce Operations Lead
Location: Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad What you'll be doing
The eCommerce Operations Lead will work side by side with his/her peers to manage the day-to-day operations of Hitachi Vantara's B2B eCommerce platform and integrations with key back-end systems. He or she will also manage the integrations of eCommerce platforms with the main website as well as backend systems and applications. Responsibilities:
- Understanding of Salesforce configurability and Salesforce admin level tasks.
- Support integrations of the eCommerce platform with the main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Manage Product Catalog and update listings on the platform.
- Guide internal teams and vendor teams on development & implementation issues.
What you bring to the team Qualifications
- Manage day-to-day operations of the e-commerce platform.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations on Day-to-day management of the eCommerce platform.
- Track and Manage eCommerce platform KPIs.
- Fluency in web development best practices and coding standards.
- Knowledge of ERP, eCommerce, and Customer Relationship Management environments (Preferably Salesforce).
- Have a demonstrated understanding of Web Applications architecture encompassing frameworks such as node.js, databases, APIs, data formats such as JSON & XML, and web development protocols.
- Have demonstrated experience with the design & development of Web Application Components, Templates, Services, and Workflows.
- Salesforce Development experience is a plus.
- Any eCommerce or Content management system experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Digital Asset Management principles is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
- Ability to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge