- Being responsible for the production planning of the MMC Converter assembly line
- Take over the Bill of Material from Engineering and launch production orders in balance of the manufacturing capacity.
- Create the production order structure of the several projects.
- Ensure material is getting picked from warehouse and provided to the assembly line on time.
- Ensure and check material availability for the manufacturing start of each production order.
- Return faulty material to suppliers and organize replacements on time.
- Interface to purchasing and inventory management.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Assembly technician with flair for operative manufacturing planning
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of SAP application for production planning
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of electrotechnical equipment and power electronics.
- Must be results focused and can work under pressure to achieve production targets.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Communication skills and stress withstand capability.