The SPEX (SAP Process Excellence) Global Rollout Lead will have responsibility for defining and leading initiatives to improve all aspects of business process, solution definition and application integration within the SAP technology stack in the targeted areas of expertise. You will use your deep knowledge of the SAP platform and best practices, as well as your IT project management skills, to drive strategic initiatives in the Hitachi Energy transformers factories to improve productivity and implement standard processes across our factory and service network. This role is to support our South American based factories, in particular the factory in Pereira, Colombia, and focuses on supporting the core Supply Chain functions, specifically the MM, PP and PS modules in SAP. These factories Engineer to Order (ETO) and Make to Order (MTO) production strategies, and this role will support the end-to-end process for these archetypes.
- Contribute to and execute the business roadmap for the SAP platform and associated technologies working with business partners to ensure demand is prioritized, projects and solutions are effective and business functions are supported.
- Design, improve and implement robust and controlled business process solutions utilizing SAP and supporting systems to ensure effective integration with other business functions and applications.
- Oversee the development and implementation of solutions that ensure data consistency and availability, as well as ensuring the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
- Develop, implement and influence Hitachi Energy’s strategic objectives and collaborate on updating the long-term business application roadmap based on those objectives and in overall alignment to the IT Strategy.
- Work with business and IT teams to define and deploy best in class business process and integration improvements utilizing SAP solutions, third party applications and best practices. Contribute to and execute the technology vision for the SAP Platform and work with business partners to propose enhancements to support overall business strategy.
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the delivery of critical projects which require end to end process and technical expertise based on best practices, business process and SAP expertise.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the SAP user community through ongoing training, support and development of SAP training materials; guiding and partnering with SAP user community to ensure ongoing and effective use of the application and supporting tools.
- Work with SPEX team to maintain internal documentation such as high-level business value process flows, SAP configuration best practices guidelines, standard operating procedures, and end user training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in one or a combination of the 3 SAP Modules – MM, PP, PS, QM or PM.
- Direct experience on the S4/HANA platform preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English in a global multi-cultural environment.
- SAP Certifications preferred.