Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.comJob DescriptionDOTNET+ React Developer Role:
Consultant/ Jr. ConsultantExperience: 2-5 yearsRequirements:
Primary Skills: C#.NET, 4.0/4.5/5, .NET Core, ASP.NET 4.0 MVC, WebApi, OOPS,
HTML5, JAVA Script JQuery , React JS, Redux, Node + npm, Git/TFS.Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Work with clients to understand requirements and architect solutions.
• Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration architecture.
• Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
• Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the CRM Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, WebAPI.
• Customize OOB CRM Reports and develop custom SSRS reports as defined by the requirement.
• Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
• Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
• Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed.QualificationsQualifications:
• Individual should have client facing experience.
• Strong OOP Skills and a very good understanding of the .NET framework, Web Applications, WebServers, CSS
• Must have Strong ASP.NET MVC/Web Application development experience.
• Must have Strong jQuery/AngularJS/React development experience.
• Must have been a part of at least 1 CRM Implementation.
• At least 2-4 years of development experience.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a plus.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Willing to learn MS CRM.Additional InformationBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.