Ensure effective talent acquisition through identification, attraction, and recruitment in line with the company's business needs. You will use market intelligence, sourcing acumen, and industry-standard interviewing techniques to screen prospects and present them for consideration. As a part of this process, you will also affirm Hitachi Energy’s commitment to attracting a diverse workforce and promoting an environment of inclusiveness and innovation.
- You will manages recruitment campaigns, working directly with hiring managers to understand the requirements, and decides on the appropriate sourcing solution. Uses data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labour market and recruiting process.
- You will ensure quality and approves job postings and adverts.
- Creates shortlists of candidates and conducts interviews and assessments with hiring manager.
- You will provides feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and legislation
- Concludes the selection process with the manager and the candidate, including offer negotiations and closing the vacancy once the job offer is accepted.
- You will effectively partners with the HR Operation team to ensure all administration and coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, reference checks, etc.).
- You will be responsible for search within internal talent pools and external talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities.
- Liaises with recruitment firms as required, ensuring that they have been provided with appropriate job briefs, and are fulfilling the requirements.
- To provide local support other Talent & learning topics in Japan, say, talent management, Diversity and inclusion.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the area of Human Resources, Business Administration or similar
- Extensive experience of full life cycle recruitment, and passion in talent acquisition.
- Understanding of performance management/succession planning/development programs and methodologies
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies and techniques, as well as good candidate market understanding, and knowledge of supply of certain competencies
- Excellent customer & service orientation
- Knowledge of relevant tools (CRM, ATS, etc.) and experience leveraging the tools to source candidates as well as manage relationships
- Knowledge of Privacy laws (GDPR and others)
- Excellent command of English