Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionThe Benefits:
Annual Performance Review, Annual Training, Learning portal access to unlimited online training courses, Milestone celebrations, Gifts on special occasions, Flexible benefit plan, Weekly lunch reimbursement, Life insurance, Employee assistance program on mental health, Wellness and recreation benefit, Paid holiday and sick leave credits, Annual Team Outing, Quarterly Team Building Activities, Regular Face-to-face and virtual engagement activities, Rewards and recognition.JOB OBJECTIVES
To lead and manage ERP Project Engagement. The ERP Project Manager will be looking after the budget, scope, delivery deadline and ensure a strong dialogue with the clients' stakeholders and shareholders. The ERP Project Manager will be updating clients' CFOs and CIOs about the project on a weekly basis and at the same time run a team of consultants.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities.
- Perform the work to authorize a new project and define its scope.
- Perform the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Perform the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to effect process.
- Ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team.
- Perform the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Work from home (until further notice) Flexible hybrid arrangement may also be observed and business travel to client site may be required from time to time. Qualifications
- At least 5-10 years' experience within ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Great communication skills and experience in communicating with Stakeholders and Shareholders of large corporations.
- PMP Certification and ERP Certification is a plus.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
Hitachi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our job openings and we will consider all candidates for employment regardless of their background.