Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What You'll Be Doing
You will build end to end solution constructs helping customers address their problems in areas of data modernization and monetization. You will also build an enterprise wide solution strategy integrating different transactional systems, analytical platforms, master data management solutions, data governance policies and business rules, data pipelines and large-scale data migration. What You Bring To The Team Description:
Seeking an experienced Data Analytics Delivery Manager to oversee and deliver financial services engagements focused on data analytics. You will align client data strategies with their business goals, assisting in platform selection, defining data needs, and migrating to modern cloud data environments. Working with cross-functional teams, you will drive data-driven initiatives and project success. Responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end delivery of data analytics projects, ensuring adherence to timelines, budget, and quality standards.
- Architect and design modern data warehouse solutions using cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake, etc.).
- Develop data implementation patterns and engineered solutions for data ingestion, storage, processing, and visualization.
- Design and develop advanced analytics solutions, AI/ML models, and operationalizing based on ML Ops process.
- Understand client requirements to design analytics solutions aligned with their needs.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, managing relationships and communicating project updates.
- Identify upselling opportunities and work with the sales team to pursue them.
- Manage project plans, timelines, and resource allocation for successful delivery.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define project scope and goals.
- Lead and mentor a team of data analysts and scientists, fostering collaboration and maximizing productivity.
- Demonstrating experience working with Banking, Treasury, wealth management and capital markets functions in a large financial services enterprise on diverse sets of strategic and operational issues.
- Building solutions for front, middle and back office processes across retail/ intermediary / private banking wealth operations and critical services, including digital transformation, process optimization, operating model design.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, data science, finance, or related field.
- 15+ years of experience managing data analytics projects in the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of financial services processes, regulations, and challenges.
- Proficiency in cloud data platforms and migration, including Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience with data modeling techniques, data warehouse solutions, and data visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with clients, understand requirements, and deliver effective solutions.
- Proficient in project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality results
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is: $170k-$200k + Bonus+ Benefits
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge