As Regional Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall implementation and operationalization of the end-to-end Marketing & Sales (M&S) processes and sales support infrastructure in the assigned region. You will also lead continuous improvement initiatives and ensure adherence and strive for a process discipline culture.
- Lead and develop a group of Sales Operations Specialists (in specific countries) securing a high service level for the entire M&S Community in the Region.
- Implement and operationalize the end-to-end M&S processes and sales support infrastructure in the region of responsibility. Apply OPEX methodologies and provide solutions and services for all Hitachi Energy Marketing and Sales units including Function, Business Units, Hubs and Product Groups.
- Liaise with Sales Operations stakeholders specially M&S Process team to keep, update, communicate and train processes and tools knowledge in the region. Ensure adherence and strive for a process discipline culture in the region.
- Capture and document business demand addressing areas of improvement or gaps in ways of working, processes, tools, MasterData, etc.
- Support deployment of voice of the customer (VoC) activities for M&S processes & tools in the region of responsibility. Monitor and report to management.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives at global and region level.
- Monitor data quality and follow up consistency and accuracy of M&S dashboards. Proactively drive and recommend improvements.
- Provide analytical support to turn data into action. Proactively provide insights and recommendations to the key region stakeholders.
- Main responsible for Adoption within the assigned region. Lead and localize adoption initiatives in the region. Ensure adherence and strive for a process discipline culture.
- Enable the Hitachi Energy M&S community in the region of responsibility to increase productivity and customer-facing time to efficiently deliver both top- and bottom-line growth.
- Live Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, integrity, and quality – take responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- More than 5 years of experience in either Marketing & Sales Operations or similar applicable field.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills including senior management communication.
- Experience in leading teams is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Sales business processes and tools.
- Good understanding of Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and professional visualization skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines and with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive and self-motivated with Passion, Integrity and Energy.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken. Other languages is considered an advantage.