Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• The individual needs to be highly analytical, self-motivated who will be working closely with Digital group
• Work with different analytical platforms like AdWords, DemandBase etc. along with Adobe and Google analytics
• Data Visualization & Dashboarding in Adobe & Google Analytics
• Generating Insights with Business Context
• Adobe Admin activities i.e. user, access, profile, props/eVars management etc.
• Create business and technical requirements documents
• Recommend appropriate Web site measurement tactics tied to business goals
• Act as a translator between the business and technical staffWhat you bring to the team
• Subject matter Expert in Adobe Analytics (Required) - reporting & visualization
• Certified from Adobe (Required)
• 5+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics (Required)
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with an emphasis on client-facing situations (Required)
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics (preferred)
• Ability to self-manage a project from start to finish on-time
• Good understanding of digital marketing and advertising concepts and terms
Skills Desired -
• Adobe Analytics
• Google Analytics
• Power BI or Tableau
• Strong in MS-Excel
• Strong in PowerPointOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge