JR Automation is searching for an experienced Simulation Engineer to support our project teams.
- Work with customers, sales, and engineering teams to develop solutions requiring simulations.
- Work with the Application Engineers if simulations are needed in proposals.
- Evolve and grow the Simulation Engineering Team at JR Automation.
- Balance project priority and cross-business unit work.
- Engage in developing standards and processes to ensure quality and long-term maintainability of simulations for JR Automation.
- Manages, leads, and executes simulations, intellectual property, and special projects.
- Initiate, facilitate and cultivate external relationships and partnerships.
- Build processes and retain relationships to share simulation capabilities, processes and knowledge across all JR Automation companies and business units.
- Continuously evolve and improve currents simulation processes.
- Adhere to JR Automation and Simulation Engineering standards and processes.
- Maintain the quality, respectability, and professionalism that JR Automation requires.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct experience with robotics, preferably within the industrial automation or comparable industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial, or Software engineering preferred.
- Experience with robotic simulation software preferred, software such as:
- Visual Components
- Process Simulate
- Industrial robotic automated work cell design experience.
- Ability to experiment while reviewing concepts, think out-of-the-box, and providing solutions.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives with varying priorities.
- Some travel required and willingness to commit to extended travel periods for project based work, training, sales events, and conferences. Some international traveling could be required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.