Job ID: R0026837
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY PERU S.A.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Ensure the execution of the sales strategy for the complete portfolio of the Global Business Unit, Division, or Product Group for the country, through the planning, leadership and development of the sales organization, aiming to achieve the qualitative and quantitative goals for products, systems and/or services profitably, exceeding sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. Create, plan and implement sales strategies and initiatives for business development, in alignment with the global strategy, pursuing targets in terms of budgets and sales efficiency.
2. Establish and achieve sales targets, through regular supervision and defining and implementing improvement plans as needed, making resources available and facilitating to ensure team performance.
3. Identify opportunities in new, existing and potential customers within a defined geographic area and determine acquisition plans and resource allocation.
4. Ensure the achievement of objectives, monitoring, providing information and reports to Marketing, Sales and Market Intelligence, sharing information, coordinating the flow of sales transactions, including leads, billing, orders, contracts, etc.
5. Ensure effective marketing communications and build customer relationships, supporting the development of strong relationships with key customers and key decision makers.
6. Continuously manage costs, ensuring achievement of sales volume and product mix targets, establishing appropriate pricing and margin for sales, as well as participating in key contract negotiations.
7. Identify and manage potential risks related to contracts entered into across customers/channels, monitoring customer financial status and reporting any changes in relation to risk to relevant internal teams.
8. Be at the forefront of sales processes and all relevant plans, actions and training and development programs, ensuring that the team is integrated into its objectives.
9. Ensure the leadership and development of people (with the support of the Internal HRBP in the Sales area, seeking to keep the environment healthy, organized and with qualified and focused personnel, controlling and guaranteeing the sharing of know-how and cross-collaboration , facilitating the necessary infrastructure for the development and motivation of direct and indirect subordinates in HR policies.
10. Ensure the application and keep the area's internal procedures and controls up to date, identifying and mitigating the risks of the operation. Disseminate the culture of Health, Occupational Safety, Integrity, Ethics and Operational Excellence.
11. Responsible for the Budgeting process, including the preparation of Market data through the Global Target Setting (GTS), representing the Global Business Unit in the local market. Responsibility for the Market Insights and Market Outlook of the PGHV portfolio through the MIMO process for validation and confirmation of the High Voltage Market.
12. Manage and coordinate the preparation of proposals so that they are developed and approved before establishing negotiations with customers. Oversees quotations to promote the optimal outcome. Ensures that all status and documentation updates are tracked and properly recorded in the appropriate systems.