Hitachi Energy is seeking candidates for an Executive Administrative Assistant position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, North America and Head of Legal, North America. This role provides a challenging opportunity for a highly organized, initiative-taker with the ability to plan workload and priorities, anticipate the needs of senior management and effectively balance multiple responsibilities proactively and independently.
- Maintain executives’ calendars with experience in international coordination, exercising judgment in planning and coordinating meetings and making appointments for Company, customers, and other outside personnel. This includes establishing and coordinating annual calendar events.
- Ability to compose correspondence and produce a variety of documents using Microsoft office suite and various software packages including experience in translating content provided into a PowerPoint presentation fully aligned to Company branding requirements, creating graphics as appropriate and consistent in all formatting.
- Creating, manipulating, and analyzing data on spreadsheets and/or database software programs utilizing formulas.
- Track and prioritize emails by highlighting those needing executive attention and responding to appropriate emails directly. Prepare response or request information for responses needed from other staff. Establish and maintain process which permit timely and accurate reference to business matters.
- Prepare expense reports including international exchange rate calculations.
- Coordinate with other management and outside personnel to obtain, assemble, format, and disseminate information necessary for standard and special requests.
- Represent Hitachi Energy for applicable Raleigh site employee activities/events.
- Manage phone calls by providing answers, decisions, and instructions to aid in the resolution of routine matters.
- Make complete travel arrangements and coordinate meetings and conferences with customers' high-level executives. Arrange all logistics for multi-day meetings including appropriate facilities, food, transportation, lodging and special activities.
- Support the onboarding of team members through ordering of computers, cell phones, etc.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- High School diploma and over 10 years of experience or a special combination of education with experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience in proactively taking appropriate actions and proven ability to make independent judgments and decisions is essential.
- Prior experience in planning of complex workshops/meetings with external vendors and senior level executive participation.
- Prior experience in administering executive calendars including scheduling and expediting.
- Prior experience in handling international executive travel and expenses
- Prior experience in handling confidential information related to both employees and organization strategy.
- Team player focused on doing what it takes to get the job done.
- Proactive collaborator
- Notary Public or willingness to obtain.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft Suite experience (Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.