Electrical Engineering researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes. An Entry Professional (P1) applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education. May require the following proficiency: Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- You will be working in engineering department of power transformer design.
- You will be responsible for electrical design of power transformer order and tender designs, support market and sales strategy to meet the customer needs.
- You will be coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage by conceptual discussions.
- You will support the local & global organization on S&M, SCM, quality activities, cost savings.
- You will support product type test and review test reports.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor or master degree of Electrical Engineering from 985,211 university.
- Basic theory concept on the high voltage technology, power grids system and electrical motor etc.
- Fluent in English Language in both spoken and written is a must.
- Strong team working ability, good communication skill.
- Office skill and simulation skill would be preferred.
- A team player, open minded, team oriented and autonomous.
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Curiosity in different scientific areas like hydraulic, thermal, mechanical.
- Structured approach for issues solving.