Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Service Operations Analyst for it's Raleigh, NC location.
- Assist multiple Project Managers in the day-to-day administration of various projects. Activities include but are not limited to booking orders; invoicing; shipping; generating transmittals; producing purchase requisitions/orders; electronic filing and processing.
- Learn and use existing ERP systems to provide information for various aspects of proposals and projects (tax, credit, order tracking)
- Monitor, report and drive sales leads using Salesforce reporting to management.
- Assist with order tracking, shipping, and reporting.
- Establish contacts with suppliers and customers to independently quote, process, and deliver small one-time parts orders.
- Garner a basic understanding of the technology used in order to estimate service work.
- Raise Project Manager awareness of any areas behind schedule in the scope to be expedited.
- Lead group meetings on the current status of all jobs based on input from various resources.
- Work directly with customers to cultivate sales opportunities and prepare all necessary documentation to provide appropriate parts and service quotes.
- Develop and provide routine financial reports to management to broadcast department metrics and statistics.
- Perform mathematical calculations, organize data, prepare graphics and presentations, and assemble data packages, applying own knowledge and experience toward the resolution of problems.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or administration and a minimum of 3+ years of experience, or a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience in operations, sales, supply chain, logistics, finance, data management, accounting, or business preferred or a related role.
- Analytical mindset: ability to analyze large sets of data and provide meaningful insight.
- Strong communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with customers, suppliers, and HITACHI ENERGY internal personnel (some international) to resolve project issues of equipment delivery and invoicing.
- Self-starter with the capability to drive and complete assigned tasks with minimal oversight.
- Ability to research terms and conditions to resolve issues and questions.
- Must function well in a matrixed team setting and be well organized to accommodate requests/actions from a broad number of stakeholders.
- Analytical ability to review financial data and identify any errors and ensure accurate reporting.
- Advanced capability in SAP, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Word, and Excel (calculation, graphing, etc.) is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to professionally manage expediting, information requests, and probing to ensure deliverables are met and potential delays are identified as early in the process as possible.
- Requires a thorough understanding of project management practices and logistics. Work may require adapting standard practices and procedures to cover various, moderately complex semi-technical problems and situations for which specific measures are not completely defined. Decisions are based on their own technical knowledge, skills, and established precedents.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.