GlobalLogic Sweden would like to invite a Senior Android Platform Developer to join our clients for Automotive projects in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
Compensation: 2800€ - Final Compensation will depend on seniority.Requirements:Required:
- Strong background of software development in C++ and/or Java
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience from working in a Linux environment, preferably on a QNX Real-time system
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains
- Experience using the Android NDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
- Experience in modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring)
- Comfortable with responsibility for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment; including design, architecture, documentation, implementation as well as verification and validation.
- Experience within Automotive or Infotainment
- Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray, SomeIP, etc
- Experience in software development on QNX platform
- Experience in Qualcomm SoC is highly beneficial
- Driver's license (B-level)
- Collaborate with UX and stakeholders to define a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Software development in application framework and native layers of Android stack for automotive infotainment system.
- Together with team assume responsbility of implementation of complete feature, from HMI to HAL, including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, verification and validation.
#LI-HybridWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one's preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.Fun Perks:
We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday - fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.