Our customer is US-based company, the Enterprise Channel Management leader and long-term business partner of GlobalLogic.
We're looking for a software engineer to join our team and help continue the growth of our customer's channel marketing platform. We are looking for talented individuals that have a strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks, able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment.
Successful candidate will work in a friendly development team through all phases of product development including design, implementation and release. We encourage our engineers to study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.Requirements:
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Deep Experience and/or familiarity with the following systems and programs:
- Java EE Stack,
- Multi-Tier: Full Spring Stack, Spring MVC, etc;
- Database: Hibernate, SQL expert,
- Open Source Stacks: Apache projects, Commons, etc.;
- Automated Test Frameworks and Tools: JUnit, Spock, EasyMock, etc.
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle, specifically Agile/Scrum
• Experience with writing and maintaining automated tests as part of the software development lifecycle
• Experience with using and writing REST web services
• Strong work ethics and organizational skills
• The ability to work in both the application/business tier and the UI tier
• The ability to study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project
• Good communication skills, English - at least upper-intermediate level
• Mentoring experience is a plusJob Responsibilities:
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with an international development team through all phases of product development including design, implementation, and release.
• Develop reusable software modules and components, technical design and development of new software modules and enhancements of existing ones.
• Identify production and non-production software issues.
• Implement unit and integration tests.
• Work with your peer developers to integrate the UI into application/business tier.
• Report to the delivery team and the project management.
• Mentor and train junior developers about software development best practices and techniques.
• Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
• Maintain and improve company software development practices and standards.
• Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.