Development & maintenance of Java backend services and CMS platform for an international broadcasting company headquartered in New York, US. The company owns several television channels/brands, developed state-of-the-art TV streaming applications for Android, iOS, Fire TV, Apple TV, Web platforms, and wants to maintain and improve its backend services.Requirements:We're excited if you have
- 4+ years of development experience building backend services
- Good culture fit and excellent team player
- Strong level knowledge of Java, including nowledge of the latest standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Pyhton, MongoDB, and WordPress is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins and/or AWS CodePipeline is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
#LI-TS2Job Responsibilities:What you'll be doing
This role would primarily cover API development, some Python scripting, and light CMS development.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Build innovative backend features in the media domain areas
- Code, test, document and deliver APIs with high-performance and availability in mind
- Enhance existing and create new features for Java backend and CMS system
- Participate in Agile development process, including scoping, technical design, estimation effort, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance and support
- Collaborate with program and engineering managers, software engineers in tests to build and enhance the backend
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.